Shall We Kiss?
Cocktail ingredients Shall we kiss?
|Homemade citrus bitter||0.03||oz|
|Quail egg white||0.83||oz|
|Korean red ginseng root||0.35||oz|
|Ear of wheat||1||piece|
|Islay single malt whisky||1.5||oz|
Cocktail recipe Shall we kiss?
- Place a thyme sprig and two slices of Korean red ginseng root into a shaker and muddle
- Pour in 0.7 oz of lemon juice, 0.5 oz of honey syrup, and 0.8 oz of quail egg white
- Add 1 dash of homemade citrus bitters and 1.5 oz of Islay single-malt whisky and carefully shake without ice
- Fill the shaker with ice and shake one more time
- Pour through a strainer and sieve into a chilled cocktail glass
- Garnish with half a piece of toast with honey, thyme, and a wheat stalk